This year, we are awarding startups that are committed to transforming towards a Circular Economy. Traditional production and consumption patterns follow a linear logic: extract, produce, consume, dispose – with high costs for people and the environment. Dependence on raw material imports is increasingly becoming a problem. A resource-conserving circular economy is a requirement for a more sustainable industry. Digitalization and bio-based plastics are crucial to the success of the circular economy.
- How can digitalization support companies to increase efficiency in material extraction and energy generation?
- What are the opportunities for resource-efficient product design and production?
- What contribution does it make to energy-saving consumption in companies and private households?
- How do digital solutions optimize collection, reuse, recovery in recycling to high value raw materials for new products in a cascade use of valuable resources?
- What role can digital solutions play in enabling effective use of products over longer or multiple life cycles?
We are looking for companies that use technology, processes, procedures, automation and digitalization or interfaces to improve the use of resources throughout the lifecycle.
Present your ideas in front of a prominent jury and a high calibre audience. You can also use the opportunity to expand your network with important business contacts.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Register here for The Spark 2023. Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to the application questionnaire
Here you can also learn more about the selection process and the evaluation criteria
Senior Manager Concept & Development Awards
Solutions by HANDELSBLATT MEDIA GROUP GmbH
Toulouser Allee 27
Phone: +49 211 887 1769
E-Mail: [email protected]